"Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That's their natural and first weapon." ~ Gloria Steinem

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I FOUND ONE.

Roger Ebert in the Chicago Sun-Times

This article is almost exactly how I feel. Take note; this is the first article I've found that I can actually relate to! Today is a good day. Thanks to my twitter pal James (@jamesatracy, www.anatheist.net) for leading me to this.

2 comments:

  1. And my automated news twitterer for picking it up! I like it when info just comes to me, rather than me going to it. Sometimes you get gems like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Roger Ebert is BRILLIANT, and I'm very annoyed with myself that I didn't pay more attention to him up until a few months back.

    ReplyDelete