Venue: anywhere public dancing takes place, i.e. bars, clubs, music festivals
- Find the woman sitting/standing by herself.
- Ask her why she isn't dancing, and regardless of her answer,
- attempt to convince her to dance.
Upon being confronted with a female friend who, given the above circumstance, claims you would not be able to get her to dance,
- graciously concede that she would indeed be a tough nut to crack,
- remind her of your powers of persuasion, and
- remind her that she has not yet experienced them.