"Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke. That's their natural and first weapon." ~ Gloria Steinem

Friday, March 26, 2010

You should probably read this. But only if you want to.

My new favorite blog is Culture Cube, which is hilarious and riveting and touching (I'm not sure this last actually applies; I just needed another adjective to round out my list) all at once.

I think I may be watching too much 30 Rock, because I feel compelled to crack some sort of Sere-ish "God, I hope I'm as funny and classy as she is when I'M old (30)!!!" joke, except mine would be funnier, because Sere is, like, 20, and Liz Lemon is 37, whereas I am nearly 26 and hence will hit "old" in 4 years, so, yeah, funnier.

Shut up, it IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment